[tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata

oconor at email.cz oconor at email.cz
Wed Oct 5 11:19:15 UTC 2016

usualy bitcoins ... but there were also many cases of strawperson accounts
via stolen ID card or other techniques. We solve that almost on daily basis
with police.

"> - During my praxis, I've met only like 10% of customers (tor exit node)
with
> real data - unfortunately ISP is not the one who can judge that - we have
> trust our customer

TIL that I am an idiot for using my real data.

How do they pay? With all of my webhosting companies I pay with PayPal
or creditcard and with both I am clearly singled out because you cant
get it anonymous.

Markus