[tor-relays] Dealing with OVH Abuse Complaints

Артём asmer at asmer.com.ua
Wed Oct 5 08:23:33 UTC 2016

I am running an exit relay on OVH VPS for almost a year:
5CA2D60F30F6A2FE61F66CAB248C5484AC3F13B1

During that time I received about 5 abuse reports, most of them were about
SYN flood. Also, I expirienced some strange bandwidth limitation during
February 2016, but in March this limitation silently disappeared. No other
problems for half a year now.