[tor-relays] Intrusion Prevention System Software - Snort or Suricata

krishna e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Tue Oct 4 16:24:05 UTC 2016

What if someone who doesnt like Tor project is deliberately accessing
honeypots in order to get exit nodes shut down?

We need to establish some sort of legal or political solidarity to tell
ISPs to be net neutral with us. It is not our problem if someone uses
the telecom network to read/write data to a vulnerable server - it is
the vulnerable server's problem to fix. The ISP (and Tor network) are
only responsible for delivering the packets and handling abuse of
*network* resources such as DDoS - content is irrelevant.

Tor publishes exit node ip addresses so that destinations that dont want
to deal with anonymous traffic can block it.  Did you try these answers:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorAbuseTemplates