[tor-relays] Assigning new IP adrees to current relay

Sec INT sec.int9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:05:11 UTC 2016

Hi

Thanks ;-) As for the 'DirFrontPAge' the error is below

Nov 29 09:52:55.000 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Unknown option
'DirFrontPage'.  Failing.
Nov 29 09:52:55.000 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above. For
usage, try -h.
Nov 29 09:52:55.000 [warn] Restart failed (config error?). Exiting.

the setting is

DirPort 80
DirFrontPage /etc/tor/tor-exit-notice.html
ExitPolicy accept *:20-21     # FTP - File Transfer Protocol (data /
control)
etc

the html page is working fine so its not that - it looks like DirFrontPAge
is an unknown option?

any thoughts?

cheers

Mark