[tor-relays] Assigning new IP adrees to current relay

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Nov 28 23:43:17 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:25:29PM +0000, Sec INT wrote:
> Hi Thanks for the reply - exit node is all up and running along with 6 relays so all happy here - I decided just to keep the main IP

Thanks for running relays!

> One thing I did have was the DirFrontpage parameter in the torrc file
>was badly formed so I commented it out but was wondering if anyone else
>had that issue? It looks fine to me from what i can see in the sample file

Can you clarify what you mean by badly formed?

Basically that option takes a file and serves it out of the DirPort
when people ask for the root ("/").

So if the file that gets served is badly formed in your browser, then
consider fixing the file. Whereas if it can't find the file, then
consider pointing it at a file that really exists. :)

Hope that helps,
--Roger