[tor-relays] Assigning new IP adrees to current relay

Sec INT sec.int9 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:25:29 UTC 2016

Hi Thanks for the reply - exit node is all up and running along with 6 relays so all happy here - I decided just to keep the main IP

One thing I did have was the DirFrontpage parameter in the torrc file was badly formed so I commented it out but was wondering if anyone else had that issue? It looks fine to me from what i can see in the sample file

Cheers