[tor-relays] obfs4 - how to from source

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:54:44 UTC 2016

> On 16 Nov. 2016, at 00:12, Petrusko <petrusko at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> Please run the following commands as the normal user petrusko:
>>
>> mv /home/petrusko/gocode /home/petrusko/gocode.old
>> mkdir /home/petrusko/gocode
>> export GOPATH=/home/petrusko/gocode
>> go get git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git/obfs4proxy
>>
>> What does it say when you run those commands?
>>
>> Tim
> Thx!
> It looks like better,
> Here is the result of the last command line :
> $ go get git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git/obfs4proxy
> # github.com/dchest/siphash
> gocode/src/github.com/dchest/siphash/blocks_arm.s:2 5a: No such file or
> directory: textflag.h
> # golang.org/x/crypto/poly1305
> gocode/src/golang.org/x/crypto/poly1305/sum_arm.s:8 5a: No such file or
> directory: textflag.h

textflag.h is an internal go header.
https://golang.org/src/runtime/textflag.h

Maybe your go install is broken, or you need the go dev packages?
Maybe your version of go is too old?
Maybe your compiler doesn't work with go?

I really don't know if I can help - I don't know enough about go.

These seem vaguely related:
https://github.com/derekparker/delve/issues/56
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28265225/go-get-sys-textflag-h-missing

Tim

> There is new content inside the /home/petrusko/gocode ...
> I see /pkg + /src inside.
>
> --
> Petrusko
> EBE23AE5