[tor-relays] obfs4 - how to from source

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Tue Nov 15 10:41:12 UTC 2016

Hey!

Coming here to take some good tips about obfs4 compil from source...
Not enough time since
http://archives.seul.org/or/relays/Jul-2016/msg00101.html
Now it's ok to try another time !

On the Raspbian set up, I've started with :
apt-get install git golang-go golang-go.crypto-dev golang-go.net-dev
golang-goptlib-dev golang-ed25519-dev golang-siphash-dev

After this, with /root/ account :
go get git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git/obfs4proxy

Result is :
*package git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git/obfs4proxy:
cannot download, $GOPATH not set. For more details see: go help gopath*

I've tried many things, GOPATH=/home/petrusko and may be
GOPATH=/home/petrusko/obfs4
Tried too to clone git with /git clone
https://git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git

/And now I'm lost with this GOPATH problem !
Is there a wiki explaining how to compil/install this obfs4proxy from
source. I've found nothing about it...

`go get git.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfs4.git/obfs4proxy`

To install:
Copy `$GOPATH/bin/obfs4proxy` to a permanent location (Eg: `/usr/local/bin`)

Many thx for help :)

--
Petrusko
EBE23AE5