[tor-relays] Questions regarding arm on Debian

Dennis Christ lists at ollic.de
Fri Nov 11 12:51:36 UTC 2016

Line 118 is actually an empty line, but on 117 is this:

Nickname "Iridium"

Line 127 is also empty, but on 126 is this:

RelayBandwidthBurst 1.5 MB

I did not set up tor to write out the torrc file. But if have noticed on
the Tor Configuration File page in arm these two
config values are in red with another value behind it:

Nickname "Iridium" (Iridium)
RelayBandwidthBurst 1.5 MB (1572864)

Should i file a bug report?