[tor-relays] Interrogated by Finnish police for alleged idendity crimes, fraud and attempts of fraud

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Tue Nov 8 18:17:14 UTC 2016

Heippa,

thanks a lot for your case description.

You're right, the laws should be very similar in all EU countries.

Very strange story, you are telling about. Especially, that they won't
give you the IP address. Normally, no criminal fraud like this, would
made with a "real" IP address. I just remember my acquaintance with the
Finnish police in Helsinki Satama after I come back from a trip to
Tallinn. Don't want to know, how it would be with an interrogate at a
German police station.

Hope to hear from you soon. So, I wish you good luck.

Paljon onnea. Kiitos!

Terveiset,