[tor-relays] proper way to insert PGP key in torrc?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Fri Nov 4 08:46:57 UTC 2016

I think with Consensus = 7, not all people on Earth will go though this
relay, no problem ! And I'm pretty sure a lot of people "use a new
circuit" when surfing is slow... it's so easy to change relays used.

So for me it's cool to have fun with a home relay (sooo cheap with a dev
board like a spare RPi not used for example), to understand how it's
working, how to set up correctly everything,
before going in wild with a serious server directly wired to the web
without a home router protecting everything, full access to everyone ;)

No problem for me, "consensus weight" is here to regulate usage of this
relay ;)
Thx for adding a relay, and spending time for this ;)

Univibe :

--
Petrusko
EBE23AE5