[tor-relays] [Fwd: Re: I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It]

JovianMallard tor at sec.gd
Tue May 31 22:45:32 UTC 2016

Too much paranoia in this thread. Comcast's default wifi SSID is of the
format HOME-ABCD where ABCD are 4 hex chars, I'd guess the last 4 of the
MAC.

If that's not this person's network, it's probably their neighbor's.

Minecraft is only available from minecraft.net and maybe the microsoft
store, not steam or origin. Someone else beat me to it, but it's trivial
to run on linux - install java, run .jar with java, sign in, don't see
sunlight for 18 months.