[tor-relays] [Fwd: Re: I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It]

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:05:23 UTC 2016

In addition I DO NOT have the full Xfinity package.  They can't even help
me figure out my router so I'll be damned if I'm going to put them in
charge of my entire home.  My home phone runs through my Arris as well.  As
a matter of fact LONG numbers call here all the time from all over the
world.  If I go into my Xfinity voice account page it shows numbers that
I'm calling that I can tell you first hand no one in this house ever did.
Again, I tell Xfinity and they brush me off by telling me they investigate
the matter but I never hear back.  What gets weirder than that is there is
a "phone number" that calls here daily.  I wrote the number down like I do
with everything else that's weird I see and upon searching through folders
and files on my pc I looked through a folder called dbus1 and inside was a
file with the exact "phone number" in it.  It was some kind of dbus session
number.  I'm currently trying to find this file again so I can copy and
paste exactly what I saw.  This is the number:  1-11 26 74 632594.  And
that's exactly how it shows up on my phone too.