[tor-relays] [Fwd: Re: I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It]

Gumby info at gumbyzee.torzone.net
Tue May 31 21:41:21 UTC 2016

If you unplug your router, what shows as wireless signal? There could be
neighbors. Else yours may have guest wireless turned on - but E2DE means
End 2 Display Encryption, _someone_ has a tunnel. the 2.4 and 5 are the
frequencies, looks like they are on the same router, whomsoever it
belongs to. can you log into it to see settings? most default logins are
admin/password  or admin/1234. turn off any guest wireless, or do a reset.

Me