[tor-relays] [Fwd: Re: I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It]

Gumby info at gumbyzee.torzone.net
Tue May 31 21:32:13 UTC 2016

Mate is the desktop type, like cinnamon, xfce, kde. What release? Same
one, 17.3?
what type media did you use to install? did it come from Mint for sure,
and did you check the signature? At the bottom of the download page @
Mint there is the checksum to get. That is why, especially with tor, we
should always be confident of the iso... and so should anyone
apparently. There were bogus copies of everything going around a couple
years ago, and even "Anonymous" released their own iso full of malware.
Wasn't them, but irrelevant.
Get a good copy and reinstall. Use Tails to download it to a clean flash
drive.
I assume you have a router after your modem, that is why the ISP sees a
different setup. You have both 192.168.0.* and 10.0.0.* listed, both are
private addresses.
Have you tried sudo apt update, then sudo apt upgrade from a terminal?

Me