[tor-relays] [Fwd: Re: I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It]

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:27:29 UTC 2016

I've recently taken her Dell out of her room and into mine.  She knows the
rules and ALWAYS grabs me before installing or attempting to install
anything.  The ONLY thing she successfully installed was Minecraft.

As of two days ago I ran several network scans using different Android
apps.  I received the same result with each one:

10.0.0.1 Arris (router number ends with 23:04 which is correct)
10.0.0.6 arrisxb3atom (router number ends with 22:FC which is incorrect)
10.0.0.45 android port 111 rpcbind portmapper
10.0.0.61 inspirion port(s) 139 netbios-ssn smb directly over IP, 445
microsoft-ds

Also, it shows my two (2.4GHZ & 5GHZ) secured wifi names and one xfinity
network, as it should, however, it also shows HOME-E2DE 2.4, HOME-E2DE 5
and another xfinity network.  Though I don't even bother contacting xfinity
about this anymore, when I did in the past I was always, ALWAYS, asked the
same thing:  "Unplug your modem from your router."  And each time I've had
to tell them, I don't have a separate modem, I have the Arris router/modem
combo that you gave me.