[tor-relays] Question on warnings

Santiago Roland santiago at undernet.uy
Mon May 30 20:44:55 UTC 2016

Hi, i have installed a non-exit relay in my home server and for many
days i have had this warnings:

20:42:57 [ARM_NOTICE] Unable to prepopulate bandwidth information
(unable to read the state file)
 20:42:56 [ARM_WARN] Unable to read tor's log file: /var/log/tor/log [1
duplicate hidden]
 20:42:56 [ARM_NOTICE] Tor is preventing system utilities like netstat
and lsof from working. This means that arm can't provide you with
connection information. You can change this by adding
'DisableDebuggerAttachment 0' to your torrc
   and restarting tor. For more information see...
   https://trac.torproject.org/3313
 20:42:52 [ARM_NOTICE] No armrc loaded, using defaults. You can
customize arm by placing a configuration file at
'/home/santiago/.arm/armrc' (see the armrc.sample for its options).

I just wanted to know if there are safe warnings or should i modify
something in my config

Best regards,

--
Santiago Roland.-