[tor-relays] I'm Running A Tor Exit Node And NEVER Initiated It

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 22:23:29 UTC 2016

I did just that.  TWICE.  I now have a total of 5 phones, 3 laptops, 2
desktops 2 printers, and I'm now on my third router/modem.  Whomever,
whatever this is knows how to get into the firmware.  I know this sounds
crazy but it's true. I'd give anything for someone to come here and see for
themselves.