[tor-relays] I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:50:57 UTC 2016

Oh yes.  My wifi is not only secure but I monitor my router on a daily
basis.  One thing should also be mentioned, ALL my passwords, master
passwords and encryptions go from 14 to 40 characters in length with the
use of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuation marks.  It doesn't
matter what I use or how I use it, it always gets cracked into.  To date
I'm up to 143 passwords I've used since November/December 2015.  Even when
I use LUKS encryption with any of the distros I've used they WILL get
broken into.  Am I allowed to give out my location and name?