[tor-relays] I'm Running A Tor Exit Node And NEVER Initiated It

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:50:53 UTC 2016

Back in March I was taking screenshots and pictures with my android of the
different folders and files.  Days after I started to accumulate them I
started to notice they were disappearing from both my phone and computer so
I started to write down everything in a binder.  This was the first files I
found:

Tor accept 192.168.0.0/16
control port 9051
hashed control password
16:872860B76453A77D60CA2BB8C1A7042072093276A3D701AD684053EC4C
hidden service port 80 127.0.0.1:80
hidden service port 22 127.0.0.1:22 (e.g. advertise 443 but bind to 9090)
outgoing traffic 10.0.0.5
nicknamed ididntedittheconfig
each period starts daily at midnight each period starts on the 3rd of the
month at 15:00
contact google Random Person <nobody AT example dot com>
directory connections 9030 (e.g. advertise 80 but bind to 9091)
entry guard 4B7B73D5A1F789ED2411A90E03C49C91652FDB95
entry guard AA1B026EE0C8A958E29C67C7D8885FF27572269D
entry (Alligator) 774969EEAA906F269C4E4E1D2E3D8711DA601491
exit fast guard HSDir running stable V2Dir Valid
Pascal 7 Raspberry PI Tor Relay torhbasd brasshornrelay11 cryptonanus
fingerprint ED03BB616EB2F60BEC80151114BB25CEF515B226
tor pid 1597
network manager pid 906
IPv6 privacy RFC4941
ssh agent 1377

When I ran a several different network scans from my android I found my
2.4ghz and 5 ghz wifi names along with HOME-E2DE 2.4 and 5.  My wifi
networks run off channel 6 while the 'HOME' one runs off channel 1.