[tor-relays] I'm Running A Tor Exit But Never Initiated It

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:16:35 UTC 2016

There is NO ONE else in this house that uses my computers other than my 13
year old daughter who plays Minecraft on hers.  I have one Dell desktop
that runs Linux Mint Rosa, however, sometimes when I turn it on a black
screen appears with a message stating "VirtualBox restarting."   Neither my
child nor myself installed VirtualBox on the desktop.  I also have an Acer
laptop that runs Linux Mint Mate and a Lenovo that runs Windows 10.  When I
try to install the Tor browser on my Acer it tells me I already have it and
it's running, however when I try to open it I'm told I don't have it.  Yet
my folders and files tell me otherwise.  I have so much to get out that
once again I'll apologize for my ADD responses.