[tor-relays] I'm Running A Tor Exit Node And NEVER Initiated It

Percy Blakeney di99in5 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 15:59:35 UTC 2016

I mean I didn't do any of this.  I did not create ONE Tor related file on
any of my computers.  It would appear by my files and folders that I'm
running this but I'm not.  When I contact my ISP regarding my router
configuration they seem to be seeing a different screen than what I'm
seeing or they're lying.  I'm new to all of this so my apologies if I'm
slow.  Until right now I was prevented from contacting anyone regarding
this issue.  What I mean by prevented is, either my email would refuse to
send or my connection would be lost or even my router resetting itself.
Because I was somehow being prevented from contacting anyone via my home
connection I went to two separate libraries wherein I tried to contact the
EFF.  Each time I clicked to send my concerning email my designated
computer would time out then shut down.  I know this sounds crazy but this
has been my life since September 2015, when I started to become more aware
and as self-educated as possible.  I want you to be aware there is an exit
out there coming from my computers that I am not in control of.