[tor-relays] Monitoring multiple relays

Josef 'veloc1ty' Stautner hello at veloc1ty.de
Wed May 25 05:39:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

if you have a few relays I would go "the professional way" and set up an
Icinga 2 server. If you combine Icinga 2 with a graphing tool like
Graphite you can also produce nice graphs.
You can monitor the whole server (CPU, RAM, disk space, Tor bandwidth,
etc) and get alarmed when something is misbehaveing.

~Josef