[tor-relays] Port scanning via exit node

ken at kenbaker.co.uk ken at kenbaker.co.uk
Sat May 21 21:35:33 UTC 2016

Yeah, he knows, he'd just kind of like it to go away.

A bit of googling yielded something called tortunnel which links direct
to the exit node and allows a scan. It'd be nice to make a bit of an
effort though, so, anyone know how to interfere with that? It's Moxie,
mind you, so it's probably bulletproof.

K.