[tor-relays] Tip: Cheap fast dedicated servers for exit relays

Patrick ZAJDA patrick at zajda.fr
Sat May 21 12:23:39 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I personally run a Tor exit node on an Online dedicated server for some
months now without any problem.
Right, as written in the Tor Wiki Mikmak told that, but Arnaud (director
of Online.net) told there latter is no problem while server's
administrator reply correctly to abuse requests.
I wrote to Online support before running my exit relay, and the person
who responded to me confirmed it was OK while I am ready to handle abuse
requests correctly.

So no problem to run an exit node on Online.net dedicated servers.

Have a good day,

Patrick

fatal: