[tor-relays] What's this Abuse

Green Dream greendream848 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 17:33:48 UTC 2016

I'm questioning the competency of the ISP for several reasons. 1) They
should be clear in communicating about whatever they view as abuse. Just
telling you to "stop" without explanation is unprofessional at best. 2)
This doesn't even look like abuse worth reporting (i.e., "welcome to the
Internet"). 3) They sent you non-redacted logs containing what looks like
browsing history of other customers? Wow.

I would personally just explain you are running a Tor relay. If they
object, that's within their right really, but it might be time to find a
new ISP in any case.