[tor-relays] British Airways website blocking non exit relays IPs?

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:18:01 UTC 2016

I haven't been able to access BA website from home for the last few weeks.

I have failed to get any other answer on the phone that to try using
Internet Explorer or to wait for things to maybe get fixed. Twitter
support was not more helpful.

I am now wondering is this is because I run a (non exit) relay. Can
anyone confirm if they also have the problem?
http://ba.com/

Error is:

The requested URL was rejected.

Please contact our support team on
Telephone: (+44) 0344 493 0787 option 3
(calls charged at local rate within the UK)

Daily 06:00-20:00 UK time.

Please quote support ID 13240401227540154825