[tor-relays] Handling possible abuse requests

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Thu May 19 20:44:05 UTC 2016

Thank you all who have contributed with there hints, support and
motivation so far. I will dig into that links and papers hopefully in
the coming days and probably ask again afterwards :-)

What seems to be important is to get an IP reassignment from the ISP -is
that really essential to start?

And furthermore is it ok to run with such a set of IP4 rules:

/etc/iptables/rules.v4
*filter
:INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
-A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
-A FORWARD -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
COMMIT

Thank you again

PA