[tor-relays] Tor Stats

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Sun May 15 12:16:03 UTC 2016

Really no relay has 3  day 1 week graphs?  My exit node had them, then on the 10th read write fell to zero and plotted along the bottom. My server seemed OK and monthly graph seems OK,  so perhaps the atlas error was graphing it in the first place.
Just now graphs are back on https://torstatus.blutmagie.de
So no longer worried
ThanksSent from Samsung tablet