[tor-relays] 84 exits (growing..) (was: 68 new exits)

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Sat May 7 21:46:42 UTC 2016

On Sat, 7 May 2016 07:46:31 -0500
Tristan <supersluether at gmail.com> wrote:

> Strange that some of the relays are running on Digital Ocean. Running a Tor
> relay of any kind is against their AUP.

That's like... asking why bank robbers don't stop at traffic lights.

I mean this looks like an attempt to capture people's (in general or of some
specific target) cleartext traffic, quite likely with nefarious intent, and you
wonder why they break some random company TOS.

(That said, yeah, as others have replied DO TOS only restricts "grandfathered"
accounts in this regard.)

--
With respect,
Roman