[tor-relays] https://itldc.com/

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Mon May 2 11:28:11 UTC 2016

 >Perhaps you could answer that with clear steps to put a restricted
port list which blocks the known offenders and web page explaining that
it is only a proxy and complaints should be directed at you?
 >One VPS business accepted those from me and offered to help as well.
 >Others did as you found and cut ten VPS off just after I paid while
the policy on their site allowed exits.

Second this.

I host a Tor exit node on ITL and still have my Tor exit node after a
year with them, just because I am willing to block IP addresses I get
complaints from. I also have another VPS with CoolHousing (through
their Virtual Server Lite brand) and I do the same (block IP addresses
I get complaints from).

-Neel Chauhan
https://www.neelc.org/