[tor-relays] https://itldc.com/

Tristan supersluether at gmail.com
Sun May 1 17:15:51 UTC 2016

Like it says in the exit relay guide, some ISPs find it easier to give you
the boot rather than deal with constant abuse complaints.
On May 1, 2016 12:13 PM, "Markus Koch" <niftybunny at googlemail.com> wrote:

This isp was exit friendly 2 weeks ago. It was posted around 3 weeks ago
(look at up) in (this mailing list) and they were fine with it. Now they
are not, just letting you guys know that they changed their minds.

Sent from my iPad