[tor-relays] https://itldc.com/

Markus Koch niftybunny at googlemail.com
Sun May 1 16:12:29 UTC 2016

its fair to say they are fed up and dont want to have any Tor Exit
Nodes anymore. Just revieved:

Subject: Lots of abuse reports (ID 234162)
Hi,

We receive abuse reports regarding your VDS from our colleagues.

At least:

1) Registrations and ordering service from another companies for spam sending
2) Fraud
3) Malicious activity like scans and hacking.

Some of these incidents already resolved, some still under investigation.

I need to note that we unable to provide service to you. We expect
normal usage of our services, but (as I see) this is not possible in
your case.

Your VDS's will be stopped within next few hours.

I am less pissed on the ISP and much more pissed on the user ...

Markus