[tor-relays] Relays with broken DirPorts

Tim Wilson-Brown - teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:13:59 UTC 2016

Dear Relay Operators,

Also while working on #17158, I found some relays whose DirPort responses made my python script hang. It wouldn't even respond to ^C, but that might just be an OS X thing, or a stem thing.

I'm not sure what to do about these relays. I'd like to do a tcpdump / Wireshark check, but I don't have time at the moment.
Would anyone like to follow this up?

This is an incomplete list of broken relay IPs and DirPorts, starting with those with the highest consensus weight:
217.23.14.190:1194
151.80.164.147:80
148.251.255.92:80
78.142.19.59:80

Thanks

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP 968F094B

teor at blah dot im
OTR CAD08081 9755866D 89E2A06F E3558B7F B5A9D14F