[tor-relays] I would like to help.

Generalgrievous generalgrievous at protonmail.ch
Wed Mar 30 01:53:43 UTC 2016

I have a Banana Pi that I would like to use to help the TOR network.
I have installed Debian-Jessie and started researching the process for setting
up relay, even an exit. I am a total noob, but willing to learn. If someone is willing to help me step by step, I would be excited to help. I've tested my internet speed, Download average 60 mbps, Upload avreage 6 mbps,
If I would be more of a hindrance than a benefit, please say so, no hard feelings. Located Central CA.

General G.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), encrypted email based in Switzerland.