[tor-relays] Minimum Relay/Bridge Bandwidth

Geoff Down geoffdown at fastmail.net
Sat Mar 26 23:39:24 UTC 2016

You can be either a relay (with your IP address public) or a bridge
(with your IP address known only to the Bridge Admins and the users, as
long as it has changed since you ran a relay).
And the way to run as a Bridge is to add
 BridgeRelay 1
to your torrc: the ports that need to be open are the OrPort and any
Obfsproxy ports (never open your SOCKS port to the outside world, people
will abuse/misuse it).
GD

http://www.fastmail.com - mmm... Fastmail...