[tor-relays] Minimum Relay/Bridge Bandwidth

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sat Mar 26 21:56:05 UTC 2016

Hey,
Got a little relay too with this same upload bandwidth. I think it's not
a high speed relay too, but I think it's enough to help the network,
this one has HSDir flag for example, and the LAN computers are using it
with privoxy and SOCKS5.

I don't want to say a mistake, I think a relay can be a bridge too at
same time, if you open the SOCKS5 port to the world ? Not sure about
that... if someone can confirm it... ;)