[tor-relays] Bandwidth Fallen Off Drastically

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 15:55:22 UTC 2016

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 22:06:24 +0000, stealth at nym.mixmin.net wrote:
> What concerns me is that while running arm in graph mode, I rarely
> see the bandwidth rate steadily flow around 500kb/s.

It would surprise me if it did. I've posted two graphs
on http://blog.apk.li/2016/03/15/tor-relay-traffic.html
and these are already smoothed by lumping together several
minutes into individual plot points.

But, as you can see, the smaller relay is also
losing traffic slowly (it was recently moved to
a new host and IP, and was back to the previous
traffic pretty fast - within the hour or so).

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>