[tor-relays] Exit relay funding

tor at as250.net tor at as250.net
Wed Mar 9 11:24:33 UTC 2016

On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 05:20:44 +0100
elrippo <elrippo at elrippoisland.net> wrote:

> if you ask for funding you will get funding, so what's the problem.
> Leave your BTC address with monthly costs here and we will see how
> much funding you get Just try it out!

Well, let's try that!

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/B486925DC901969CCE2B371E93740CF98C30539D

The contribution BTC addr. is 15y79y3vc1RjidRTUc8vPb7fejrvi1FAdg

Monthly cost for us is 0.-£$€ as we do not accept/spend money for
recurring fees (for similar reasons to those Roger outlined earlier).

We've been running strong with >200mbit/s over two years now and we'll
do what we do even without your funding however BTC donations are much
appreciated and will be used for hardware upgrades.

Cheers.