[tor-relays] Running 5000 relays...

Brian 'redbeard' Harrington redbeard at coreos.com
Wed Mar 9 00:16:10 UTC 2016

Perfect.  I'll poke at this a bit more and then notify folks on tor-relays and release the hounds.  Since there isn't really a "good" way to do the families I'll settle for consistent ContactInfo.  Likely I'll have some of the configuration done so that users may set an environment variable to enable DirPort while leaving it disabled by default.

--rb