[tor-relays] Usability Improvements for Atlas (was Re: Globe is now retired)

Greg greggth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:27:44 UTC 2016

Iain,
Thanks for making improvements to atlas! Here are a few thoughts on it:

o What about having a search bar front and center, and not off in the
corner? I think it could be more obvious visually that it's a good
widget to use.

o When you sort the Top 10 relays (or any set of relays I'd guess),
it'd be useful to have a visual indication of which column is sorted,
and in which direction.

o Sorting the uptime column, it looks like it sorts as a string and
not as a number. So it sorts to: 107d, 12d, 15d, 20d, etc.

-Greg