[tor-relays] Handling abuse - like to get your help please

Gumby info at gumbyzee.torzone.net
Tue Jun 21 15:13:45 UTC 2016

Exits are badly needed, but is it economically feasible to change to a
relay? Based on your cost, and the ISP attitude to a relay only, does it
make sense to be a relay instead - and still provide for the Tor community?
   I would be curious also to know if many of the ISP's have a higher
level that gives them grief if they fail to act. I personally know my
provider CEO, and he has no problem at all with what I run (just 2
relays now) unless many complaints occur. He stated that the government
(FBI) starts monitoring after a few complaints from "certain" factions
and he wants to avoid that. He has actually considered running his own
exit after I talked to him, he fully understands and supports the ideals.

Me