[tor-relays] [warn] eventdns: All nameservers have failed

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:19:24 UTC 2016

It's been mentioned here once before, but you shouldn't be using
Google's DNS servers as they see almost all of the Tor network traffic.

My solution was to run a local DNS resolver (unbound in my case) and to
use at least 2 DNS servers from the Open NIC project:
https://www.opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/

After adding servers from OpenNIC, the errors disappeared completely for me.