[tor-relays] Handling abuse - like to get your help please

Michael Armbruster tor at armbrust.me
Fri Jun 17 19:53:54 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-17 at 21:51, pa011 wrote:
> Thank you both !
>
> @ Michael: that’s exactly what I did so far and in the past
> @ Moritz:  I will try my best - yes it was an automated response with
> just an name in Germany and no IP given, that I could possibly block
>
> "HTTP/1.1 404 293..."  are these the ports the traffic went trough ?

Hi,

Glad to hear other people already helped you out with your first question :)

To answer this one: No, this is just the HTTP version (so protocol and
version), the HTTP status code (404 for "Not Found"; file was not found
on the server) and the size of the message that was transmitted to the
client, 293 bytes in this case.

Best Regards,
Michael Armbruster