[tor-relays] DDOS

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Tue Jun 14 12:59:51 UTC 2016

Hey,

Little noob question inside :)
If possible to learn quickly how to detect a DDOS attack ?

I got Munin running behind, can it be useful with the "netstat" and
"firewall throughput" plugins graphs to see it ?
So if the server is attacked, I think it will show some big spikes in
those graphs...?

Thx ;)

ps: I'll try to find some things about this subject, np!