[tor-relays] Tor Weather has been discontinued

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:51:30 UTC 2016

I think you're missing the point of running a Tor relay.

"The Tor network relies on /volunteers/ to *donate* bandwidth."

Volunteer: A person who /freely/ offers to undertake a task, or,
/freely/ offer to do something.

Donate: *give* (money or goods) for a good cause.

The Tor Project doesn't owe you anything.