[tor-relays] Tor Weather has been discontinued

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Mon Jun 13 01:26:01 UTC 2016

> arisbe@
>
> When did t-shirts become more important than the work we are doing to
> keep people safe and anonymous on the internet?

Actually they are.

I haven't bought any shirts for four years because I can get one tshirt for 60 days of a virtual server costing $Aud15-40/year which makes them $2 to $6 each.  None have worn out and they're posted free!

So, with up to 40 VPSs running I have a huge backlog owed so quite a bit of interest in the situation and relatives waiting.

Robert