[tor-relays] Filter Tor Exit Node for blatant attacks on servers

Xza yandereson at riseup.net
Mon Jun 13 01:03:56 UTC 2016

Abuse will always be there, and isn't bound by Tor exits only.
There is lots of this "malicious" traffic on the internet.
Mainly new/small ISPs will react heavily to abuse complaints because they don't wanna end up on certain lists (IP ranges, bad name, w/e you want to call it)
Big ISPs usually are way softer on abuse and they forward it most likely to the person and you have to respond within certain amount of time.
And then there are these certain systems that go off if you scan their IP ranges or ports( or something else )and they automatically send abuse complaints to your ISP.
Good ISPs should never interfere with traffic they should just route and switch.