[tor-relays] Tor Weather has been discontinued

Michael Armbruster tor at armbrust.me
Sun Jun 12 23:15:01 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-13 at 01:08, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> On 06/13/2016 12:17 AM, Green Dream wrote:
>> As I already said 4 days ago in this thread, all indications are the
>> t-shirt program is no longer active.
>
> Wrong. It's just being handled by one volunteer at the moment. If you
> want shirts, go into a shop and buy a shirt. If you want to contribute
> to Tor, and be appreciated and have that appreciation being shown to you
> by the community by getting a shirt, wait and magic will happen.
>
>> If someone here really cares about the false promise of t-shirts, that
>> person could submit a pull request to update the website accordingly.
>
> eg. https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/19354

See? That's exactly what I wanted to hear. As you have a torservers.net
e-mail address, you'll know what you are talking about.

So thanks for the explanation. "One volunteer at the moment" is the
explanation many people were searching for and I can happily wait for
the appreciation of a Tor t-shirt. It's just not the same buying or
printing one myself, it's the achievement to get one from the Tor
project, so I will wait until they get to me.

It was just the communication on why people have to wait so long :)

Oh, and thanks for the trac link, it shows a pretty neat IRC log ^^