[tor-relays] Tor is Interrupting (?) OpenSSL Version Mismatch

SuperSluether supersluether at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:50:58 UTC 2016

Ok maybe I spoke too soon. After running rpi-update and rebooting, it's
still having trouble starting. I'll poke around and see if I can find
anything. Worst case scenario, I don't have enough RAM and need to turn
something off, which means I'm wasting everyone's time with this.

On 06/11/2016 09:35 AM, SuperSluether wrote:
> I have the Raspberry Pi Model B 2, which has an ARM7 processor. As
> such, I am able to use the official Debian repository without issue.
> Current version of Tor is 0.2.7.6-1~d80.jessie+1. Systemd is at
> version 215-17+deb8u4.
>
> I poked around in syslog, and found this:
>
> systemd[1]: tor at default.service start operation timed out. Terminating.
>
> After increasing the systemd timeout (from 90s to 300s) Tor is running
> properly. Thanks for the help! I'm guessing this happened because I
> just have too much running on this thing. (Plex Media Server, Deluge
> BitTorrent Client, Tor)
>
> On 06/11/2016 03:13 AM, Peter Palfrader wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2016, SuperSluether wrote:
>>
>>> After rebooting my Raspberry Pi for a few updates, Tor is not working
>>> properly. From the logs,
>>>
>>> [warn] OpenSSL version from headers does not match the version we're
>>> running
>>> with. If you get weird crashes, that might be why. (Compiled with